Welcome.
I am a Professional Freelance Photographer
providing innovative photographic solutions for all of my clients.
I have been fortunate to work with amazing people from all over the world.
My work is reflective of my life, Fun.


Aaron

Monday, June 13, 2011

Iride Bike Shop

Poked my head in to one of Central Vermont's coolest shops, Iride in Stowe Vermont. These guys are bike freaks, each one an elite mechanic, they are also responsible for the infamous Stowe Loops trail network, conveniently located behind the shop. Stop here, ride here, BS hear.....

Pictured above: Ron Murray co/owner , lead mechanic. Responsible for dump runs and floor sweeping.
Paul Hammond (above left)... "Works on bikes and is the Head Masseuse."
Dave Clifford (above right)... " Wheel flossing and is the assistant to the assistants."

Open six days a week 10 to beer thirty. No Wednesdays, mandatory ride day. 
www.iridevt.com