Welcome.
I am a Professional Freelance Photographer
providing innovative photographic solutions for all of my clients.
I have been fortunate to work with amazing people from all over the world.
My work is reflective of my life, Fun.


Aaron

Friday, June 1, 2012

Roundy round....

 Dirt and clay flying from the tires covering the first 6 rows of bleachers and BBQ in the air....
Last weekend I had the privilege of shooting with Lucas Oil Productions at the Dart Show Me 100.
I haven't been to a dirt track oval in years and was not at all disappointed by the action I was about to be a part of. These are some of the most down to earth (no pun intended) people I have met  in the automotive industry. A roll cage covered in sheet metal going over 100mph sideways with 20 other warriors is their needle and adrenaline is the drug.

Thanks Lucas Oil for reminding me of my redneck roots.

Awesome!