Welcome.
I am a Professional Freelance Photographer
providing innovative photographic solutions for all of my clients.
I have been fortunate to work with amazing people from all over the world.
My work is reflective of my life, Fun.


Aaron

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Big Blown Boats

I spent the weekend photographing Professional Drag Boats at the John Haas Memorial Classic in Wheatland MO. I have to admit this was my first official pro drag boat race and was not quite prepared for the power and speed these guys and gals deal with. When the first Top Fuel boat launched it nearly knocked me over with the energy and noise coming from it and I was 100 feet away. In go the ear plugs. What I learned is these are amazing people on the water and off. Each team took me in as family, fed me and told me their adventures. I am very honored to be a part of this family and will remain a part for as long as they will have me.

Thanks everyone.
See you in Texas.