Welcome.
I am a Professional Freelance Photographer
providing innovative photographic solutions for all of my clients.
I have been fortunate to work with amazing people from all over the world.
My work is reflective of my life, Fun.


Aaron

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cracker Box Racing

317ci motor shoved into the front of a 15', 2 seat hot rod of a boat. Racing 4 and sometimes 8 wide in an oval course there is a driver and an on board mechanic, who is now (due to more reliable technology) just a passenger holding on tight and watching for other boats. My first Question: "Where are the seat harnesses?" Answer: "Oh, you don't want to be in one of these when you wreck. You want to be thrown clear."
After watching them race I am pretty sure these guys are a few crackers short of a box.
Can't wait for my chance to get in.